Autor Wiadomość
PostNapisane: 23 sie 2020, o 10:50 

Podziękował : 3
Otrzymał podziękowań: 5
Uprawnienia żeglarskie: nie podano
znalezione w sieci cyt:

Tony King – pełny optymizmu.
1t0Sp goSontdzngs.omrchtsled ·
!PLEASE HELP! POLISH PEOPLE OR THOSE WHO MAY HAVE POLISH FB FRIENDS PLEASE SHARE THIS POST...There is a Polish man who has been shipwrecked on Shakespeare Beach in Dover during Storm Ellen. I had an urge to go there yesterday morning 21/08 and found him just after his boat grounded. He wasn't hurt luckily. I gave him some food/ hot drinks and warm dry cloths and shoes to wear and helped him salvage some of his things from the boat after the very rough tide had started to go back out. We dried out his bedding and I gave him my tent to sleep in. His boat was his home, it is holed beyond his means to repair. He was on his way sailing from Chatham to Portsmouth. The Police, Coastguard and Border Force are aware of him and he has been in the UK for 4 years. He speaks excellent English. He wants to go back to Poland to his mum but his phone was stolen with her number on it. His name is Luke Kuklinski...D.O.B 6/5/81 He was born Karwiny in Gdynia.
His mothers name is Halina Jeruzal and she lives at Makuszynskiego 3a5 Gdynia.
Since he has no form of communication I am acting on his behalf. I wondered if anyone could, through Facebook help me trace his mother and give me her number so that he can contact her. Perhaps there are some Polish FB groups you know of? I know how Facebook can be amazing for these things.
His mother will be able to wire him some money so he can get back home.
I and some others now too are helping him with food etc. We are also raising funds too, to help him get a flight home and set him up on his journey.
Here is the fundraising page...https://www.facebook.com/donate/2730833040532494
I have contacted the Polish Embassy and Consulate.
My UK Mobile number is 07790264108
My email address is thecreativeplayers@hotmail.co.uk
Thankyou
Tony King

Za ten post autor bartosce otrzymał podziękowanie od: WrobelSwirek
Odpowiedz z cytatem